4-Ingredient Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles! Made of fresh strawberries, coconut milk, yogurt (I use dairy-free!) and honey. The perfect, refreshing summer treat!
We’re on a popsicle kick over here that can’t be stopped! My 5-year-old son and I love making healthy popsicles together. We eat them on our front porch while the baby is napping for “Mommy- Scott time” as he calls it or for a treat at the end of the day.
I love these summer days with my boys! I feel like in the back of my mind I’m always painfully that kids grow up so fast. Sometimes I want to bottle them up just the way they are so we can eat popsicles on the porch forever. At the same time it is such a joy to watch them grow into amazing little people. My older son will be starting kindergarten this year?! Still crazy to me!
These strawberry yogurt popsicles are so creamy and refreshing! They are made with a whole container of strawberries, coconut milk, yogurt (I use Kite Hill dairy-free yogurt, but any kind will work), and honey (sub maple syrup for vegan). I like to leave a few strawberries whole and mix them in for contrast in texture and a little pop of color.
Like with these 3-Ingredient Peach Creamsicles, I use this this popsicle mold (and these wooden popsicle sticks) to make all our popsicles and it works great. You just blend up all the ingredients and pour them into the molds so it couldn’t be easier!
- 16oz strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 5--6oz vanilla or strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Wash and remove the stems on the strawberries. Finely dice 1/2 cup of the strawberries and leave the rest whole.
- Place the whole strawberries in the blender with the coconut milk, yogurt, and honey. Blend until smooth. Stir in the diced strawberries.
- Pour into a popsicle mold and add the sticks. Freeze for at least 6 hours, until solid.
- To get the popsicles out of the mold you may need to run warm water on the bottom. You can then remove the popsicles and store them in a ziploc bag for longer storage. They will keep for 1-2 weeks. Enjoy!