Almond Flour Blondies! Chewy, gooey, and filled with delicious morsels of chocolate, white chocolate, and pecans!
- 1/2 cup butter (coconut oil will work for dairy-free)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (for dairy-free, use 2 cups of dairy-free chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix on high until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix to fully incorporate. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour the dough into the greased baking dish. Smooth into an even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. Slice into bars and enjoy!