You only need 3-ingredients (banana, eggs and oats) to make these healthy, delicious pancakes. EASY, kid-friendly and perfect for using up bananas. Add a spoonful of peanut butter and a pinch of cinnamon to take these to the next level!
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 spoonful of peanut butter or almond butter (optional)
- coconut oil/butter for cooking
- Mash the banana with a fork. Whisk in the eggs, oats, salt and cinnamon until smooth. Add the peanut butter and swirl into the batter.
- Heat a tablespoon or so of coconut oil/butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook for about 2 minutes, until set. You’ll want to make sure the heat isn’t too high so they don’t burn. (Add a few chocolate chips if you like!) Cook on the other side for another 30 seconds.
- Serve with bananas and maple syrup. Enjoy!
My all-time favorite non-stick is this small scanpan. I use it every single day and it’s the perfect size for making these pancakes!
I like using GF Harvest Gluten-Free Oats to keep these gluten-free.
Keywords: banana oatmeal pancakes, banana egg oat pancakes, banana egg pancakes, 3-ingredient banana pancake recipe