Chocolate Almond Butter Honey Crispy Rice Treats! There’s nothing on earth quite like warm, gooey homemade crispy rice treats.
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey (if you can, use a thick scoopable honey rather than a runny liquid one)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3-4 cups crispy brown rice cereal
- Lightly grease an 8×8 pan with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, heat the almond butter, honey, chocolate and salt until the chocolate chunks are mostly melted. All melted will work, but a few chunks remaining is pretty delicious.
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla, pecans, and cereal. Stir to completely combine.
- Pour into the pan and top with additional chocolate chips/pecans if desired. Refrigerate the treats for 25-30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
*You can use brown rice syrup in place of the honey if you want treats that hold together better at room temperature,
*I like using Erewhon or Natureâ€™s Path crispy brown rice cereal for these.