- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup creamy or natural peanut butter (well stirred if natural)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin pan with baking liners.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add all the ingredients. Process until totally smooth.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan until evenly divided.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and fluffy and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling. Enjoy!
*MAKE-IT PEANUT FREE: Use almond butter in place of peanut butter. They will be equally delicious!
*TO FREEZE: Cool the muffins completely then individually wrap each muffin in plastic wrap. Placed the muffins in a ziploc and freeze. When you want to eat one, microwave for 10-15 seconds straight out the the freezer and enjoy! Muffins can keep for up to 1 month in the freezer.