Classic flourless peanut butter cookies are always a hit and so easy to make.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (whatever kind you like! about 6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Mix in chocolate chips. Using moistened hands or a cookie scoop, form generous 1 tablespoon dough for each cookie into ball. Arrange on 2 ungreased baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies until puffed, golden on bottom and still soft to touch in center, about 10 – 12 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to racks. Enjoy!