It is really important the eggs and almond milk are at room temperature for this recipe. If they are cold they will make the coconut oil clump up. I really like how this zucchini bread turns out in mini loaf pans, however you can make 1 large standard loaf if you increase the baking time to 45-50 minutes.
- 1 3/4 cup (230 grams) Erin’s Grain-Free Flour Blend (OR 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour + 1/4 cup almond flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup grated zucchini, squeezed of excess water (from about 1 large zucchini)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease 3 mini loaf pans with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Whisk to evenly distribute.
- Add the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, mix on low to evenly combine. Add the zucchini and mix for 30 seconds or so on low to combine. Add the walnuts or chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until set in the middle. Let sit in the pan for 10 minutes to cool, then turn out onto a wire rack to continue cooling. Store leftovers wrapped tightly in plastic wrap at room temperature. Enjoy!