Moist and sweet banana bread just like Mom used to make – only grain-free!
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ripe, mashed bananas (about 2 bananas)
- Optional Mix-ins: (to equal about 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 (325 if you’re using a dark or non-stick pan) and adjust the rack to the middle position. Grease a standard loaf pan.
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Bake for 40-55 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a rack and cool completely. Enjoy!