Easy Green-Eyed Monster Smoothies! A simple and fun way to turn green smoothies into a healthy Halloween treat!
This post was created in partnership with Dole Packaged Foods.
We make smoothies for breakfast a few times a week. My kids like to switch it up between this Chocolate Superfood Shake and fruit-based green smoothies.
These Green-Eyed Monster Smoothies are a super simple and fun way to turn green smoothies into a Halloween treat! The “monster eye” is just a banana slice and chocolate chip.
These green smoothies are even easier to make using Dole Fruit & Veggie Blends. You can find Dole Fruit & Veggie Blends in the frozen fruit section. They have the most delicious fruit and veggie combinations and make smoothie-making a breeze on busy mornings!
The fruit ‘n greens bag has mangos, banana, apples, pineapple and spinach. I like to add apple juice, something creamy (coconut milk or greek yogurt if you can have dairy) and an extra handful of greens. It makes such a refreshing smoothie that my kids love!
What should you make for DINNER TONIGHT?
Check out my Gluten-Free Tried-and-True Dinner Recipes!
Green-Eyed Monster Smoothies
- 1 package frozen Dole Fruit 'n Greens
- 1 1/2-2 cups apple juice, you can also use part juice/part water
- 1/4 cup coconut cream or greek yogurt
- Banana slices and chocolate chips for monster eyes
- Extra handful of spinach for greener color, optional
- Blend everything up until it's completely smooth then top with the "monster eyes".