This mango avocado smoothie is made with frozen mango, avocado and banana for a smooth, creamy treat that is full of healthy fats. A healthy smoothie for breakfast or a snack!
This post was created in partnership with Dole Packaged Foods
I’m always on the hunt for easy, healthy smoothie recipes and this Mango Avocado Smoothie is a favorite! Mango and avocado are a smoothie match made in heaven. The bright flavor of the mango paired with the creaminess of the avocado works so well together.
Plus I’m always looking for ways to sneak avocado into my kids smoothies for those good healthy fats.
How to Make a Mango Avocado Smoothie
1. This smoothie couldn’t be easier to make! It starts with frozen mango chunks. I love using Dole Frozen Mango chunks because they are so convenient! Much easier than waiting for a fresh mango to get perfectly ripe, then peeling and dicing it.
2. Next you add banana, avocado and ice. If you prefer not to use banana, frozen pineapple works great here. If you use frozen pineapple or frozen banana you can add less ice. I you use a non-frozen banana the ice helps make this smoothie thick and cold. Also be sure not to add too much avocado. 1/4 an avocado per serving seems to be the perfect amount!
3. For the liquid, I like to use a combination of Dole Pineapple Juice and almond milk. You can adjust the ratios to your liking based on how creamy/sweet you want the smoothie to be.
4. Blend until smooth. Easy as can be! I love my Vitamix Blender and use it everyday!
Healthy Mango Smoothie
Here are a few tricks to make this smoothie even healthier! Be sure to use a juice like Dole Pineapple Juice that is 100% juice with no sugar added.
You can also add in some superfood ingredients to take this smoothie to the next level such as:
- Chia seeds
- Flax seeds
- Collagen peptides
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- Protein powder
This smoothie is a great base recipe and is totally adaptable. Make it next time you need a quick and healthy breakfast or snack!
More Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love:
Mango Pineapple Smoothie from Running on Real Food
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie from Gluten-Free Palate
If you love this recipe, please let me know below. Consider leaving a comment, a rating or sharing on social media. Or PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
What should you make for DINNER TONIGHT?
Check out my Gluten-Free Tried-and-True Dinner Recipes!
Mango Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup Dole Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2-1 cup Dole Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 almond milk, or water
- 1/4 avocado
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add more pineapple juice if needed. Enjoy!