No-Bake, healthy Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars! Honey-sweetened and so easy to make.
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free pretzels, crushed (measure before crushing)
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free quick oats
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt depending on the saltiness of your peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter (almond butter or sunbutter will work)
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line an 8×8 or a 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Place the crushed pretzels, oats, almonds, chocolate chips, salt and vanilla in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Whisk together the peanut butter and honey. You may need to heat the mixture in the microwave or stove top slightly to get it smooth and combined.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the oat mixture and stir to thoroughly combine. Press the mixture into the prepared pan and top with more crushed pretzels or chocolate chips is you like. Chill for 1 hour before slicing.
- Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for longer storage. Enjoy!