Peanut Butter Monster Cookies! Easy, GLUTEN-FREE rich and decadent cookies!
You can add 1 cup of any mix-ins you like to these cookies! My favorite combination is mini peanut butter cups (from Trader Joe’s) and dark chocolate chips. Seasonal colored M&Ms are also fun. The options are endless!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup gluten-free quick oats, ground to flour in blender
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup gluten-free quick oats
- 1 cup mix-ins (any combination of chocolate chips, mini peanut butter cups, peanut butter chips, M&Ms, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter, brown sugar, white sugar and peanut butter. Beat together until light and fluffy for 1-2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until creamy. Add the oat flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining gluten-free oats and mix-ins of choice. Stir or mix until combined.
- Scoop the dough and roll into 1- or 2-inch balls. Place on parchment or silpat-lined (or lightly greased) large, rimmed baking sheets, placing them a couple inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden and set.
- Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!