Slow-Cooker Mexican Pinto Beans! Easy to make and perfect for your Taco nights. These will be a family favorite recipe!
- 1 pound pinto beans, rinsed and picked over
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 onion, left whole
- 1/2 jalapeno, left whole
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- The night before, place the pinto beans in a bowl and cover with water. The water should be a few inches above the beans as they will absorb water.
- The next day, drain and rinse the pinto beans. Add the remaining ingredients to the slow-cooker and stir to combine. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove the onion and jalapeno halves and season to taste before serving. Enjoy!