- 2 pounds of pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar, not packed just a loose 1 cup (or coconut palm sugar)
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine the salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Rub the spice mixture evenly over the pork tenderloins.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Add the pork and brown on all sides, 4-5 minutes per side.
- Transfer the pork to the slow cooker. Add the water, brown sugar, garlic, and hot sauce. Combine and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred the meat before serving and mix with the sauce. Enjoy!