- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds or chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup ice
- Soak the almonds overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Drain and rinse the almonds. Place the almonds, hemp seeds, and coconut water in a high-speed blender and blend on very high speed, for about 2 minutes until the almonds and hemp seeds are completely dissolved in the coconut water. I push the “whole juice” button on my blender twice.
- Add the strawberries, banana, and ice and blend until smooth and creamy.