Summer corn salad with tomatoes and feta. So simple, but completely addicting. A naturally gluten-free side and great way to enjoy fresh corn and tomatoes!
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 1-1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Peel the corn and cook for 3 minutes in the boiling water. Rinse with cool water then pat dry. Slice the corn off the cob into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. The salad can be prepared up to 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!