Cranberry Christmas Fluff! Tart-sweet cranberries, marshmallows that become little sponges and the crunch of pomegranate seeds make this the best holiday side around!
- 1 10-ounce bag fresh whole cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 container So Delicious CocoWhip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- Place the cranberries and sugar in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Drain the crushed pineapple in a colander, pressing on the fruit to extract as much liquid as possible. Add the cranberry mixture, crushed pineapple and cocowhip to a bowl. Gently fold to combine. Add the marshmallows and gently stir in.
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish. Let sit for at least 6 hours and up to overnight. Top with pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!
*MAKE IT VEGAN: Use vegan dandies marshmallows
- Serving Size: 6-8