Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
A chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is a filling breakfast or healthy treat that everyone will love. It's thick, creamy and easy-to-make!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana can be frozen - just add a little less ice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 dates depending on desired sweetness
- ½-1 cup ice cubes (about 6-8 ice cubes)
MAKE IT NUT-FREE: Use coconut milk in place of the almond milk and sun butter instead of peanut butter.
- Dark leafy greens (like spinach and kale- their flavors are mostly masked by the sweet ingredients)
- Protein powder (choose one that is unflavored and not sweetened)
- Nuts and seeds (this would include other nut or seed butters)
- Chia or flax seeds
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 330mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 206mg | Iron: 0.7mg