Strawberry Banana Spinach Smoothie
This strawberry spinach smoothie is EASY, healthy and a favorite for kids and adults alike. It is sure to be on repeat at your house!
Servings 2 servings
- 6-7 large frozen strawberries or 8-10 small ones
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups orange juice or 1 cup orange juice + 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup something creamy yogurt, kefir, coconut milk
- 1-2 cups spinach
- Chia Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Protein Powder
- For the kale, I don't pack the cups down. I usually add 1-2 loose handfuls.
- You may want to thin the smoothie with up to 1/2 cup juice/water to the consistency you like.
- I cut bananas into slices before freezing them so they get nice and smooth.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 970mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 1940IU | Vitamin C: 155.1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 3.2mg