5-Minute Italian Tuna Salad
5-Minute Italian Tuna Salad! An easy, healthy, protein-packed lunch you can make in minutes!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- juice of 1 lemon about 2 tablespoons
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 6.7oz jar Bela SkipJack Tuna Fillets drained
- 1 cup white cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon capers chopped
- 1 cup arugula chopped
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- gluten-free crackers for serving
In a medium bowl, add the dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil. Whisk to combine.
Add the tuna, cannellini beans, tomatoes, capers, arugula, and parsley. Gently mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. (The capers are salty so you might just need a crack of fresh pepper.)
Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Serve with crackers if desired. Enjoy!
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Vitamin C: 26.4mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2.8mg