Gluten-Free Stir-Fry Sauce
Servings 4 servings
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together all the ingredients.
Add to your favorite stir fry recipe as needed. Allow the sauce to cook with your stir fry until thickened, about 2- 4 minutes.
- Tamari: Tamari is gluten-free soy sauce. Many soy sauces are made with a soybean/wheat blend, but tamari is made of 100% soy beans.
- Red pepper flakes: I only add ¼ for a little flavor. It doesn’t make the sauce spicy – just more flavorful. Add more red pepper flakes if you want a spicier sauce!
- Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth. Heat a saucepan to medium-high and add the sauce.
- Heat it until thickened, whisking as needed, about 5 minutes.
- After it's cooked transfer the sauce to a storage container and store for up to 1 week.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1732mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg