Gluten-Free Chex Mix (Easy Snack Mix!)
This gluten-free Chex mix is salty, savory, crunchy, and completely addicting—you've been warned! It makes a great addition to to your next party, game day, or road trip.
Servings 8 servings
For the mix:
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups gluten-free O's cereal
- 2 cups gluten-free mini pretzel twists
- 1 4.25oz box Simple Mills Farmhouse Almond Flour Crackers (I use cheddar or original)
- 1 cup peanuts
For the sauce:
- ½ cup butter melted (vegan butter works great!)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt I recommend Lawry’s
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sugar optional
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper or smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon tabasco or hot pepper sauce optional
Preheat the oven to 250F. In a large roasting pan toss together the ingredients for the mix (Rice Chex, Corn Chex, Cheerios, pretzels, crackers and peanuts).
In a small mixing bowl combine the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, cayenne pepper and hot sauce. Whisk to combine.
Drizzle the butter mixture over cereal mixture in the roasting pan and toss well to evenly coat.
Bake for 1 hour, tossing the mixture every 15 minutes.
Let the Chex mix cool before serving. Enjoy!
MAKE IT DAIRY-FREE: Use vegan butter and the original flavor of Simple Mills Crackers to keep this recipe dairy-free!
- This gluten-free snack mix can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to one week.
- You can definitely cut this recipe in half to make a smaller amount for personal snacking!
- Don't want to turn on the oven? You can make this recipe in the air fryer, too!
- Consider making the recipe a couple days ahead of time, then pull it out for movie night, family game night, or game day.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 1019mg | Potassium: 284mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1283IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 12mg