This Gluten-Free Chicken Fajita Pasta has all the flavors of fajitas packed into one easy weeknight pasta dish. This pasta is both kid and adult approved and great for feeding a crowd!
This post is sponsored by The Spice Hunter and includes tracking links. For more information about tracking links and how to opt out, please visit All About Do Not Track prior to clicking any links found in this post.
The holidays are a delicious time of year with all the cookies, treats and big traditional meals with sides galore. But sometimes you still need a quick and easy dinner recipe to whip up to feed family and friends!
When family comes into town, it’s nice to have some simple meals ready to make besides the big main holiday dinner.
This Gluten-Free Chicken Fajita pasta is just that. It combines 3 of my favorite things – fajitas, pasta and 20-minute recipes.
How to Make Chicken Fajita Pasta
This pasta is easy-to-make and come comes together in just under 30 minutes! Once you have your chicken and vegetables chopped, it cooks up in snap.
These how-to numbered pictures match up with the instructions below.
- Cook the chicken in a little olive oil. Once it’s cooked, sprinkle in The Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning Blend.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and add in the sliced peppers and onions. Cook until softened then toss with more Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning Blend.
- Add cooked gluten-free pasta, half and half and pepper jack cheese.
- Toss to combine and sprinkle in some cilantro. Serve!
The Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning Blend is perfect for this quick recipe as it’s all mixed up and ready to go. No need to measure out individual spices!
All The Spice Hunter products are Non-GMO Project Verified with no artificial flavors or preservatives. They are also sourced from ideal growing regions around the world. Check out this Sweet Potato Pie that uses The Spice Hunter Highland Harvested Saigon Cinnamon.
To make cooking during the holidays easy, stock up on high-quality pantry staples from The Spice Hunter. You can get 15% off all orders on Spicehunter.com (excludes branded merchandise) through 12/31/19 with code HOLIDAYSPICE19.
Also you can sign up for The Spice Hunter’s emails to receive coupons and recipe inspiration throughout the year.
Next time you need a quick dinner try this Gluten-Free Chicken Fajita Pasta! It’s creamy, flavorful and filling and makes a great meal for any occasion.
If you try this recipe and love it be sure to leave me a comment below! Also follow The Spice Hunter on Instagram for more holiday recipe inspiration!
What should you make for DINNER TONIGHT?
Check out my Gluten-Free Tried-and-True Dinner Recipes!
Gluten-Free Chicken Fajita Pasta
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons The Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning Blend
- 12 oz gluten-free pasta
- 1 ½ cups half and half
- ½-1 cup pepper jack cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Thinly slice the chicken and vegetables so they are ready to cook.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Toss the chicken with the salt and sugar. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and heat until shimmering. Add the chicken in a single layer and cook without moving until the chicken starts to brown. Saute until the chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle over 1 tablespoon of The Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning Blend. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan. Add the peppers and onion and cook until softened, about 5-6 minutes. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of The Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning Blend and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Add the chicken back to the pan along with the cooked pasta, half and half and pepper jack cheese. Cook over medium heat until the cheese is melted and everything is heated through.
- Season to taste and serve with chopped cilantro. Enjoy!