Gluten-Free Brownies layered with marshmallow cream and peanut butter chocolate crunch. Decadent and addicting, these brownies are a family favorite that’s great to make for a crowd! A delicious recipe using Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal.
This post was created in partnership with Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal.
If you’re like me, you can never find enough gluten-free recipes to make for a big group – that people would never guess are gluten-free!
These Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies are rich, decadent and totally over- the-top. Every time I’ve made them for a party or holiday gathering, no one can believe they’re actually gluten-free. For another treat, try these s’mores bars made gluten-free, oat flour brownies or these classic gluten-free brownies.
Be warned – they are totally addictive! Everyone always asks for this recipe.
What are Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies exactly? The brownie layer is rich, buttery and dense. It is spread with a layer of marshmallow cream then topped with a “crunch” mixture made of peanut butter, chocolate and Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal.
How to Layer Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies
1. Once you’ve baked your gluten-free brownies, let them cool before adding the toppings.
2. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together over medium-low heat.
3. Add Cocoa PEBBLES™ and stir to combine.
4. Top the brownies with a layer of marshmallow creme before adding the peanut butter crunch.
Are Cocoa PEBBLES™ Gluten-Free?
YES! Did you know that all PEBBLES™ Fruity and Cocoa cereals are 100% gluten-free?
You can’t beat the crispy crunchy texture and bold colors of PEBBLES™ cereal. It’s a timeless breakfast classic for a reason! I also love using PEBBLES™ in recipes like these brownies.
I love these brownies because you can make them in advance, and they will stay delicious in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just let the brownies come to room temperature before serving.
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies make a great addition to holiday cookie plates, party spreads and more. I hope your family loves this recipe as much as mine does! For another delicious gluten-free brownie, try these Buckeye Brownies.
If you love this recipe, be sure to leave me a comment below. Check out postpebblescereal.com for more inspiration including recipes and crafts.
Gluten-Free PEBBLES™ Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies
For the Brownies:
- 1 bag (12-ounce) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups gluten-free 1:1 baking flour
For the Peanut Butter Crunch:
- 1 jar 7-ounce jar marshmallow crème
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 9x13 baking pan with tin foil. Grease with cooking
spray and set aside.
Make the Brownies:
- Place the chocolate chips and butter in a medium-sized microwave safe bowl.
Microwave on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stopping every 30 seconds to stir until
completely smooth and melted. You can also melt the butter and chocolate together
over low heat on the stove.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and salt to the chocolate mixture. Whisk to combine. Add the
eggs one at a time, whisking until fully incorporated after each egg. Stir in the gluten-
free flour until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Smooth into an even layer. Bake for 30-35
minutes until set and a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out
clean. Let the brownies cool completely.
Make the Peanut Butter Crunch:
- Spread the marshmallow creme over evenly over the cooled brownies.
In a saucepan over medium-low heat add the peanut butter and chocolate chips. Stir
until melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the cocoa Pebbles cereal.
- Smooth the crunch mixture over top of the brownies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Cut into bars and serve. Brownies can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
THE FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Hanna-Barbera. (s19)