I’ve made this hot creamy artichoke dip for more parties and holidays than I can remember. It is my go-to appetizer to bring to get-togethers and always disappears quickly. Gooey, melted cheese with the zesty flavor of marinated artichoke hearts is a classic for a reason.
If you’re craving a dip as good as one you’d get in a restaurant, this will not disappoint. Whenever I bring this to a party, my husband always goes straight for it before everyone else discovers it and it’s gone. Because with this dip, that happens very quickly!
Another thing I love about this dip is it’s a breeze to whip up. You can mix everything together ahead of time and keep it in your refrigerator. Then just bake it off before your guests arrive. Three cheers for make-ahead recipes.
I like serving this dip with tortilla chips, but it’s also delicious with bread cubes. Or even by the spoonful. However you serve it, this dip needs to be in your recipe repertoire immediately. You’ll wonder how you ever threw a party without it!
More gluten-free appetizers…
Gluten-Free Pigs in a Blanket from Gluten-Free Miami
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups chopped marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- chives or fresh parsley for sprinkling after baking
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Using a stand or hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients (except the chives) and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into a 9×9 baking dish. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle on the chives. Serve with tortilla chips or gluten-free bread.
Recipe adapted from the Keeping Up Cookbook