Gluten-Free Salted Caramel 7-Layer Bars! An ooey-gooey decadent treat with a sweet and salty twist. So easy to make!
This post was created in partnership with Glutino.
If you’re in need of an ooey-gooey, decadent gluten-free treat look no further! 7-Layer Bars are also known as Hello Dollies (by my parents!) and Magic Cookie Bars. They really are magic so I think all these names fit!
What makes these particular 7-Layer Bars special is that the typical butterscotch chip layer is swapped for my favorite Glutino Salted Caramel Pretzels. If you haven’t tried these Salted Caramels pretzels you must. It takes these bars to a whole new level. I can’t be trusted with a bag of those pretzels!
7-layer bars always remind me of my Dad because they are his very favorite cookie treat. I also love these bars because they are so easy to make!
I was happy to find that using Glutino Graham Animals Crackers worked perfectly for the graham cracker crust. Those animal crackers are my favorite. They aren’t chalky or rice-flour tasting like other gluten-free grahams.
This recipe also makes a whole 9×13 pan so they’re the perfect treat for a crowd. I love bringing a gluten-free option to parties so I can have a treat to eat too. The salted caramel pretzels add an unexpected sweet and salty twist!
Every time I’ve made these I try and give away as many as possible afterwards because they are too addicting. Everyone I’ve given them too has raved about how delicious they are. I hope you love them too!
More Gluten-Free Treats:
- Gluten-Free Rice Krispies Treats – our favorite recipe!
Gluten-Free Salted Caramel 7-Layer Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the animal crackers until they are in fine crumbs like sand. Add the butter and pulse briefly to combine.
- Place the pretzels in a ziploc bag. Using a rolling pin or heavy spoon crush the pretzels into small chunks.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Layer the other ingredients in this order - pretzels, chocolate chips, and coconut. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top then sprinkle with the pecans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden. Allow to cool before slicing. Enjoy!