Summer corn salad with tomatoes and feta. So simple, but completely addicting. A naturally gluten-free side and great way to enjoy fresh corn and tomatoes!
This summer corn salad is such a simple, yet tasty summer side. I’ve made it 3 times over the past month or so for different events and ever time I have to stop myself from eating the whole thing before the guests arrive!
It has simple ingredients, but they all work so perfectly together. This recipe is adapted from an Ina Garten recipe for sweet corn salad with basil.
I like adding feta, parsley and using different amounts of the ingredients, but I still use her tip of adding apple cider vinegar for the dressing. I would have never guessed cider vinegar and fresh corn go so well together.
What are your go-to sides for a summer BBQ? I heart BBQ food so much. Especially because so much of it is naturally gluten-free.
My favorites are classic potato salad, baked beans (the Trader Joe’s kind are so good!), pasta salad, and this corn salad. And of course a big, cold watermelon to go with it all.
This little gem of a side has won me over and made it into my regular repertoire of go-to grilling sides. I hope you love it too!
What should you make for DINNER TONIGHT?
Check out my Gluten-Free Tried-and-True Dinner Recipes!
Summer Corn, Tomato & Feta Salad
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 1-1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Peel the corn and cook for 3 minutes in the boiling water. Rinse with cool water then pat dry. Slice the corn off the cob into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. The salad can be prepared up to 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!