This summer corn salad recipe can’t be beat! So simple, but completely delicious with fresh corn, feta cheese, tomatoes an apple cider vinegar dressing.
This easy corn salad is my go-to side dish for summer BBQs, potlucks and parties. It’s easy to make and everyone always asks for the recipe! For another summer corn recipe try this corn soup recipe!
This summer corn salad is such a simple, yet tasty summer side! It is one of my go-to summer recipes for using up fresh corn and tomatoes.
This corn salad is one of my all-time favorite foods I always have to stop myself from eating the whole thing!
Ingredients for Corn Salad with Feta
Fresh corn pairs so well with the other ingredients in this salad. The ingredients are very simple but they all taste so good together.
- Fresh Corn – Blanched and cut off the cob
- Cherry Tomatoes – Corn and tomatoes go so well together!
- Red Onion – Cut up very small and just a little bit. (Thinly sliced green onions will also work!)
- Feta – Adds the perfect salty bite
- Parsley – For color and freshness
- Apple Cider Vinegar – The tanginess tastes so good with sweet corn!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Adds a little body and richness
- Salt/Pepper – Make sure it’s well seasoned. I like to add about ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper to taste.
TIP: Apple cider vinegar tastes so good in corn salads! The tanginess pairs very well with the sweetness of the corn.
How to Make Summer Corn Salad
This salad couldn’t be easier to make! You just have to blanch the ears of corn (which means quickly boil) before preparing it.
STEP ONE: BOIL the raw corn briefly in salted water for 3-5 minutes.
STEP TWO: CUT the corn off the stock with a sharp knife into a rimmed baking sheet or small bowl.
STEP THREE: ADD the tomatoes, red onion, parsley, feta, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and salt/pepper to a large bowl.
STEP FOUR: MIX everything together! Serve within 6 hours. Enjoy!
- When cutting the corn kernels off the cob, use a rimmed dish like a 9×13 baking pan rather than a cutting board so the corn doesn’t fly everywhere.
- Only fresh corn will work in this recipe. Frozen corn can become soggy.
- It is best to serve this salad within 4 hours of making it. It is great if the flavors can blend together a little before serving. So making it 2 hours in advance is ideal!
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More Recipes to Try
I hope you like this corn salad with feta recipe as much as we do. If you try this recipe be sure to leave me a comment/rating below!
Summer Corn Salad with Feta and Tomatoes
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 1-1 ½ cups grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons red onion, finely minced
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½-3/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Peel the corn and cook for 3 minutes in the boiling water. Rinse with cool water then pat dry. Slice the corn off the cob into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. The salad can be prepared up to 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!