I always feel like I’m cheating when I make this smoothie. It tastes far too delicious for being as easy and relatively healthy as it is.
It is still a treat, but much healthier than a chocolate milkshake or the beloved jamba juice peanut butter moo’d.
I have been trying to cut back on dairy and love the fact this is made with dark chocolate almond milk rather than dairy.
This smoothie is great to give to my little one because he gets a special treat that still has protein and fruit in it!
In other news today is my 1-month blog-iversay! Thanks for reading!
What should you make for DINNER TONIGHT?
Check out my Gluten-Free Tried-and-True Dinner Recipes!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana, can be frozen - just add a little less ice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 dates, depending on desired sweetness
- 1/2-1 cup ice cubes (about 6-8 ice cubes)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add more ice cubes if you like it thicker.