These no-bake peanut butter pretzel bars are honey-sweetened and really easy to make! They are the perfect recipe to have for the warmer months ahead. I love healthy treats like this when my kids and I want an afternoon snack. Check out the video below to see how easy they are to make!
I use gluten-free pretzels and oats to keep these bars gluten-free. These are my family’s very favorite no-bake treat. The little bites of salty pretzel really make the bars. And peanut butter/chocolate is always a winning combination!
Sometimes the key to staying on a special diet successfully is to be able to have a treat ever once and awhile. These bars freeze great, so you can keep a stash in your freezer for times when you need a little sweetness.
These bars work great with sunflower seed butter or almond butter if you prefer. If you don’t have quick oats (these are my favorite gluten-free quick oats), try pulsing regular gluten-free oats in the blender or food processor to use in this recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free pretzels, crushed (measure before crushing)
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free quick oats
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt depending on the saltiness of your peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter (almond butter or sunbutter will work)
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line an 8x8 or a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Place the crushed pretzels, oats, almonds, chocolate chips, salt and vanilla in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Whisk together the peanut butter and honey. You may need to heat the mixture in the microwave or stove top slightly to get it smooth and combined.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the oat mixture and stir to thoroughly combine. Press the mixture into the prepared pan and top with more crushed pretzels or chocolate chips is you like. Chill for 1 hour before slicing.
- Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for longer storage. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.