Coconut Flour Peanut Butter Banana Muffins! Easy, protein-rich muffins with a light and fluffy texture. Melt in your mouth delicious!
These Coconut Flour Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are one of my favorite gluten-free baked goods to date! My love for healthy muffins runs deep. (As evidenced by these Grain-Free Buckwheat Morning Glory Muffins and these Coconut Flour Blueberry Protein Muffins). I also shared the recipe for these Healthy Chocolate Almond Butter Muffins a few months ago and they’ve gotten great reviews.
If you love easy, protein-rich muffins as much as I do, you have to try these peanut butter banana muffins! Unlike most coconut flour baked goods, they have a surprisingly light and fluffy texture.
I know many people who eat gluten-free get overwhelmed by the endless lists of flours and different “all purpose” gluten-free flour blends out there. If you’re new to gluten-free baking (or even if you’re a seasoned expert!) these muffins are a great, easy recipe.
They have only one flour (coconut flour) and call for everyday ingredients you probably already have on hand. In addition to the bananas, I use a little maple syrup to sweeten these muffins to keep these refined-sugar-free. If you can’t eat peanut butter, almond butter also works wonderfully in this recipe!
I use these unbleached parchment cupcake/muffin liners when I make gluten-free muffins and they work great. My muffins never stick when I use those liners! I like to make muffins in bulk and freeze them and using a good muffin liner also helps these muffins stay fresh through freezing/reheating. Enjoy!
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Banana Bars from A Mindful Mom
What should you make for DINNER TONIGHT?
Check out my Gluten-Free Tried-and-True Dinner Recipes!
Coconut Flour Peanut Butter Banana Protein Muffins
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup creamy or natural peanut butter, well stirred if natural
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin pan with baking liners.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add all the ingredients. Process until totally smooth.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan until evenly divided.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and fluffy and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling. Enjoy!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.