This gluten-free oreo pie crust is a simple two-ingredient recipe that’s perfect for all kinds of gluten-free desserts. Fill it with your favorite pie or cheesecake filling!
This pie crust recipe features gluten-free oreos! Now, you can enjoy the simplicity of a two-ingredient pie crust without gluten. This is a classic any-time recipe to keep in your back pocket for all sorts of homemade desserts!
PS – I also want to try this oreo dessert with the new gluten-free oreos!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Two ingredients
- Easy to make dairy-free
- Comes together in less than 30 minutes
- Versatile enough to use with your favorite fillings
- Crisp, crunchy, and just sweet enough
Ingredients You’ll Need
This is a short and sweet list. All you need to make classic Oreo cookie crust without the gluten is:
- Gluten-free Oreos. These are now available in most grocery stores! They’re every bit as sweet and crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside as the classic version of America’s favorite cookie.
- Butter. You can use vegan butter to keep this recipe dairy-free.
Did you know that oreos are naturally dairy-free as well? Who knew! This makes the pie crust a great dairy-free option as well.
How to Make an Easy, Gluten-Free Pie Crust with Oreos!
To bring this simple crust recipe together, you’ll just need a food processor and a pie plate.
Start by blending the gluten-free Oreo cookies (crust and cream) into a powder. If any large cookie chunks remain, simply remove them (chef’s snacks!).
Then add in the melted butter until you have a uniform mixture. It should feel like wet sand.
Transfer the Oreo mixture to your pie plate (I love this one!) and use the bottom of a measuring cup or a glass to press the crust crumbs into the dish. You want a nice compact layer.
Finally, bake the crust for 10 minutes, until it’s set. Now you can fill it with your favorite toppings and enjoy! Use it to make this all-time favorite gluten-free peanut butter pie!
This crust is so versatile! You can use it for all kinds of gluten-free desserts. Here are a few of my favorite ways to use it.
- Fill with your favorite ice cream for an easy ice cream pie
- Use as a chocolate base for cheesecake like this Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Use it in any recipe that calls for a classic oreo crust!
And more! The crust is fully baked and ready to eat when you remove it from the oven. This means you can use any no-bake filling, including ice cream for a simple dessert.
Tip: Let the crust cool before adding cold fillings (like cheesecake or whipped cream) to avoid melting.
Yes! Oreo cookies are actually vegan-friendly (they are dairy-free). To make this recipe fully dairy-free, simply use your favorite vegan butter.
Classic Oreos are not gluten-free. However, the brand just released new gluten-free cookies (rejoice!).
The new gluten-free cookies come in double-stuffed and regular. You can use double-stuffed oreos for your crust if you like. I prefer classic.
You can store the baked crust for up to three days at room temperature. Keep it in an airtight container for freshness.
The fastest way to crumble Oreos is in a food processor. But you certainly don’t need one. A quick and easy way to make Oreo cookie crumbs is to place them in an zip-top bag and use a rolling pin or something else heavy to mash them into crumbles. It’s also fun!
More Gluten-Free Desserts
- Better than the original! Homemade Gluten-Free Oreos
- An easy sheet cake – Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
- Our Valentine’s tradition – Dairy-Free Chocolate Fondue
- My husband’s birthday Gluten-Free Chocolate Mousse Cake
Happy Baking! I hope this guide helps you make delicious gluten-free Oreo pie crust. If you make this recipe, please leave me a comment/rating below! I’d love to hear what combinations you try!
Gluten-Free Oreo Pie Crust
- 24 gluten-free Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted (or vegan butter for dairy-free)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the whole gluten-free Oreos (cream filling and cookie) into a fine crumb. Remove any large pieces of Oreos.
- Stir the Oreo crumbs and melted butter together. Using your hands or a measuring cup, press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 ½-inch pie dish.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. Cool before adding filling of choice.