Dairy-Free Chocolate Fondue! Rich, decadent and perfect for all the dipping!
This post was created in partnership with Enjoy Life Foods.
One of my family’s favorite Valentine’s Day traditions is chocolate fondue! We usually do it the weekend before Valentine’s Day and it’s a fun way to do something special (and chocolaty) with the kids.
My kids LOVE fondue night and totally look forward to it. I have to say to do I. Dark chocolate is my weakness and this dairy-free fondue is amazingly delicious!
This chocolate fondue is undetectably dairy-free. I use Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels along with coconut milk and almond milk to make this smooth, luxurious and rich chocolate fondue. It perfectly coats anything you like to dip in chocolate.
I also love fondue because it is so easy to make gluten-free (and egg-free/soy-free/nut-free if needed!). Our favorite things to dip are mini crispy rice treats (be sure to use GF crispy rice cereal), strawberries, bananas and marshmallows.
There are few things in life better than a crispy rice treat coated in rich, smooth dark chocolate. So good!
I use Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate all the time! It is the best allergy-friendly chocolate out there in my opinion. It works perfectly in all my recipes. Be on the lookout for Enjoy Life Foods new TEAL packaging! The teal color is a great reminder that all Enjoy Life Foods products are totally top-8 free.
You can use it to make the decadent, rich and delicious chocolate fondue! 😉
To make this nut-free you can use 2/3 cup light coconut milk in place of the full-fat coconut milk and almond milk. If you have leftover fondue you can save it in the fridge and reheat it later for another fondue experience!
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Dairy-Free Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1/3 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- mini GF crispy rice treats
- marshmallows (vegan if needed)
- GF pretzels
- In saucepan, combine the chocolate, coconut milk, almond milk and vanilla. Heat on low, stirring often, until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Keep the heat on low the entire time.
- If needed, stir in a little more almond or coconut milk for a thinner consistency. Transfer the fondue to a fondue pot or small slow cooker for serving.
- Serve with treats/dippers of choice. Enjoy!