Finding delicious gluten-free dairy-free recipes can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack. Until now! These recipes are tried-and-true winners you’ll come back to again and again!
If you’re looking for a treasure trove of amazing gluten-free dairy-free recipes, I have you covered. Keep reading for the BEST roundup of recipes that the entire family will love AND are safe for a gluten-free diet and dairy-free diet.
Whether you’re looking for gluten-free and dairy-free breakfasts, dinners, or desserts, this roundup post has all your bases covered.
I’ve rounded up my favorite meals for any time of day, and every recipe is free of gluten and dairy. Plus, I’ve included expert tips to help you get creative in the kitchen as you navigate food allergies.
It can definitely feel challenging to create meals that are both tasty and accommodating to food allergies, but learning a few key tips will go a long way!
Best of all, these recipes will never make you feel like anything is lacking. Featuring gluten-free grains and other wholesome ingredients, they’re naturally delicious and well suited for the whole family!
Browse the post to find everything from hearty soups to chocolate cake!
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Breakfast Recipes
I love to fill up on whole foods that will power me through my morning. Here are some tips for making delicious breakfast ideas for those with gluten and dairy food sensitivities:
- Swap the milk in your smoothies: I like to use almond milk or soy milk for a dairy-free option in my smoothies, and I also add healthy fats like avocado or almond butter.
- Use gluten-free grains: Pancakes made from hearty, gluten-free whole grains like buckwheat or almond flour are another great breakfast option.
- Remember, eggs are dairy-free: Some people are under the misconception that eggs are dairy, but I have good news for you: they’re not! Dairy products are made from animal milk (such as cow, goat, or sheep’s milk), meaning eggs are not dairy. In fact, many of these gluten-free, dairy-free recipes use eggs! Note: If you’re looking for a breakfast vegan option, you’ll need to skip the recipes with eggs. Though eggs are dairy free, they aren’t vegan, since they come from an animal.
- Buckwheat Waffles
- Buckwheat Crepes
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
- Gluten-Free Breakfast Casserole
- Oat Flour Waffles
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- Gluten-Free Waffles
- Buckwheat Pancakes
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Breakfast Baked Goods
- Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread
- Buckwheat Muffins
- Coconut Flour Muffins
- Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
- Paleo Zucchini Muffins
- Gluten-Free Applesauce Bread
- Carrot Cake Power Cookies
- Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Buckwheat Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
Dairy-Free Chia Pudding Recipes
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Smoothie Recipes
- Banana Date Smoothie
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Spinach Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Mango Avocado Smoothie
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Dinner Recipes
I’ve discovered so many quick healthy dinners that are also gluten-free and dairy-free.
Simply pair some type of protein (meat, fish, black beans, eggs, etc.) with a starch and fresh veggies, and you’ll end up with a satisfying meal that makes you forget the dairy and gluten!
Many of these meals can be made in a slow cooker for an easy weeknight dinner that accommodates food allergies.
Follow these tips for winning dinners that fit within your diet:
- Swap out soy sauce: Use tamari instead of soy sauce to get a gluten-free dinner!
- Check labels closely: If you have Celiac disease, be sure to check labels on products like chicken stock to ensure your meal is completely gluten-free.
- Achieving a creamy consistency: Homemade cashew milk is a great hack for getting a creamy sauce or one pan meal without the cream. You can easily make your own by soaking cashews in water, draining, and blending.
- Cheesy flavor without the cheese: Nutritional yeast is an amazing ingredient that adds cheesy flavor without dairy.
- Use gluten-free flour or cornstarch the thicken stews: Some soups and stews are thickened with a roux, which is basically any kind of fat and thickener whisked together. Fortunately, you can sub any kind of all-purpose gluten-free flour in place of regular flour when making gluten-free soup.
- Dairy-Free Chicken Rice Casserole
- Beef Teriyaki
- Baked Sticky Chicken
- Gluten-Free Beef Stew
- Gluten-Free Sloppy Joes
- Gluten-Free Beef Stroganoff
- Gluten-Free Spaghetti Sauce
- Chicken Fajita Marinade
- Stir-Fry Beef Recipe
- Gluten-Free Stir-Fry Sauce
- Gluten-Free Chicken Stir-Fry
- One-Pan Roasted Potatoes, Sausage & Brussel Sprouts
- 50/50 Cauli-Brown Rice Fried Rice
- Gluten-Free Dan Dan Noodles
- Honey Lime Salmon and Soba Noodle Stir-Fry
- Pineapple Salmon
- Gluten-Free Fish Tacos
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Slow-Cooker Recipes
- Slow-Cooker Pork Tenderloin
- Slow-Cooker Sweet Pork Tacos
- Slow-Cooker Moroccan Chicken
- Gluten-Free Pot Roast
- Slow-Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef
- Slow-Cooker Pinto Beans
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Gluten-Free Chili
- Instant Pot Beef Burgundy
- Instant Pot Sausage Lentil Stew
- Instant Pot Southwestern Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Soup Recipes
- Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- Gluten-Free Minestrone Soup
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
- White Bean Soup
- Butternut Squash Leek Soup
- Sweet Corn Soup
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Desserts
Gluten-free, dairy-free desserts can definitely be hit or miss, but it CAN be done!
I take my baking seriously and am proud to create recipes everyone loves, whether or not they have food allergies.
Check out these tips for foolproof gluten-free, dairy-free desserts:
- Opt for well-tested recipes: When you’re looking for a delicious dessert that fits your dietary restrictions, it’s SO important to use a well-tested recipe. In fact, that was part of my inspiration for creating this website! You can rest assured that this collection of recipes has been tested again and again to create the absolute best texture and flavor that doesn’t leave anything lacking. Plus, many of them use simple ingredients that are easy to find at the grocery store.
- Use high-quality gluten-free flour: Be sure to use high-quality, 1:1 gluten-free flour for any of these dessert recipes. It makes all the difference! I recommend King Arthur Flour 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Flour.
- Achieving a creamy consistency: I like to use coconut cream or coconut milk for dairy free recipes. It’s rich and creamy, and completely dairy-free!
- Dairy-Free Banana Cream Pie
- Vegan Chocolate Pie
- Gluten-Free Angel Food Cake
- 7-Minute Frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Cloud Cookies
- Gluten Free Rice Krispies Treats
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Flourless Oatmeal Almond Butter Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Popsicles
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Carrot Cake Power Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Vegan Key Lime
- Vegan Cherry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Angel Pie
- Dairy-Free Caramel Sauce
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Holiday Treats
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Dairy-Free Hot Chocolate
- Dairy-Free Fudge
- Gluten-Free Biscotti
- White Chocolate Peppermint Rice Krispies Treats
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Fondue
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes FAQ
There are many delicious gluten-free, dairy-free recipes out there—including the ones in this roundup! Some of my favorites include Beef Teriyaki, Dairy-Free Chicken Rice Casserole, White Bean Soup, Oat Flour Waffles, and more.
Here are some of the best gluten-free, dairy-free breakfast ideas: chia pudding, oat flour waffles, buckwheat waffles, Instant Pot pumpkin oatmeal, and gluten-free banana bread.
Eggs are a great breakfast protein source that is naturally gluten-free and dairy-free.
I hope you love these gluten-free, dairy-free recipes as much as we do! If you try any of these recipes, be sure to leave me a comment/rating below. I’d love to hear from you!